TERMS OF SERVICE
§1 Scope, customer information
The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between ViPa Eventmodule GmbH and the consumers and entrepreneurs who buy goods through our shop. Conflicting or divergent terms and conditions are not recognized by us. The contract language is German.
§2 Conclusion of contract
- The offers on the Internet are a non-binding invitation to you to buy goods.
- You can add one or more products to the shopping cart. In the course of the ordering process, you enter your data and wishes regarding payment method, delivery modalities etc. Only by clicking on the order button do you make a binding offer to conclude a purchase agreement. You can also submit a binding order by phone or fax. The immediate confirmation of your order by e-mail or fax does not constitute acceptance of the purchase offer.
- We are entitled to accept your offer within 1 business day by sending an order confirmation by e-mail. After fruitless expiry of the period mentioned in sentence 1, your offer will be deemed rejected, i. You are no longer bound to your offer. If you place an order by phone, the purchase contract is concluded when we accept your offer immediately. If the offer is not accepted immediately, then you are no longer bound to it.
§3 Customer Information: Storage of your order data
Your order with details of the contract (for example, type of product, price, etc.) will be stored by us. However, you do not have access to your past orders over the Internet. We will send you the terms and conditions, but you can also access the terms and conditions at any time via our website. If you want to save the product description on our shop page for your own purposes, you can, for example, at the time of ordering make a screenshot (= screenshot) or alternatively print the whole page.
§4 Customer Information: Correction Notice
You can correct your entries at any time before placing the order with the delete key. We will inform you on the way through the ordering process about further correction options. You can also end the ordering process at any time by closing the browser window.
§5 Retention of title
The purchase remains our property until full payment.
§6 Legal warranty rights
- Warranty rights
There are statutory warranty rights for our goods.
- Warranty for consumers of second-hand goods
Your warranty claims for defects in used goods become time-barred after one year from handover of the goods sold to you. Excluded from this regulation are claims for damages, claims for defects which we fraudulently concealed, and claims from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the goods. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
- Guarantee to entrepreneurs
Your warranty claims due to defects in the goods become statute-barred one year after the transfer of risk. Excluded from this regulation are claims for damages, claims for defects which we fraudulently concealed, and claims from a guarantee which we have assumed for the quality of the goods. Also excluded is the recourse claim under § 478 BGB. For these excluded claims, the statutory limitation periods apply.
§7 Limitation of liability
We exclude liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty, insofar as these do not concern essential contractual obligations, damages resulting from injury to life, limb or health, guarantees or claims under the Product Liability Act. The same applies to breaches of duty by our vicarious agents and our legal representatives. One of the essential contractual obligations is the obligation to hand over the goods to you and to grant you ownership of them. Furthermore, we have to procure the matter free of material and legal defects.
§8 Commercial jurisdiction
Exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business, if you are a merchant.